Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Cow Tracking & Homeland Security

A friend just e-mailed me this and I thought Tom Ridge, who reads this blog regularly should look into it:

Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the US government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate. They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate.

But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the US.

My solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the country.

It's a good thing for the nation that I have friends with brilliant ideas.